kimmyandkids -->

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Progress report time

Yesterday I received Matthew's progress report in the mail. He has 3 A's, 1 B, and 2 E's (Elective & P.E.) I am so proud of him. I can honestly say that with him being "my" child this should not have come as a surprise. LOL Just kidding, I'll give his dad a little credit.

I am so happy Grandpa has come home from the hospital. YEAH! This is very hard for me living 50+ miles from him. I am torn between being there for my family and being there for the inlaws. I know in my head that there was nothing I could do for him but tell that to the heart. If something would have happened to him and I wasn't there it would have been devastating to me. To think that I would let my anxiety prevent me from driving distances at night to be with my family is sad. I need to really focus on that right now. I am taking Valerian Root (when I remember) to help combat the anxiety. I think it helps but o.m.g. can I just say that this stuff smells so bad theat the odor can be smelled on the outside of a closed bottle! It's bad!!!!!

Have a great day everyone!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home