kimmyandkids -->

Friday, October 14, 2005

pooped...




Oh my, it's only been a month or so since I stopped watching kids and last night I had over Emily (2 1/2) and Gracie (14 months) due to a death in their family. I am exhausted and it's only 8:55 in the morning! They didn't fall asleep until after 11:00 p.m., Gracie woke up around 3:00 a.m. wanting milk (I wouldn't give it to her so the only way she would go back to sleep was laying on me) and my day starts at 5:30 a.m.. Boy, what a rude awakening when the alarm sounded. Can I just say that I was not excited about starting this day? So after getting the boys ready for school and feeding everyone breakfast (it's now 7:15 a.m.) we head out the door to take four boys to two different schools. Home at last now I can try to get these girls down for a much needed nap and begin our day. Oh no! the phone rings! What a surprise its my mother in law wanting to come over today to see everyone. Yikes! Oh well, I told her to call before in order to find out whether the girls are awake or asleep. No breaks, I tell you!

But all in all I have missed these girls tremendously. I just didn't realize until this a.m. how burnt out I really was from watching kids. I will make the most of today to enjoy them and play on the ground with them. Hopefully we will all sleep well :) At least I know I will :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I'm tired just reading that! Hehe. :) They're oh-so-cute though! Big kisses to my sweet girls! Aren't you looking forward to our big girl day on Sunday?? I sure am! ;)

10:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home