kimmyandkids -->

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

my twenty (finally)

1. I don't do lists real well.
2. I am good at giving advice but bad at following it.
3. I am really hard on my kids.
4. My bestest (is that a word?) friends are my family.
5. I love to be organized but feel like I seldom am.
6. I suffer from anxiety and feel that it holds me back from doing what I want.
7. I love vegetables but don't eat enough.
8. I prefer quiet to noise when I am at home.
9. I like to talk but I don't initiate phone calls.
10. I am horrible with my money but I can tell you what to do with yours.
11. I love gossip! (that's bad huh?)
12. I need to feel needed.
13. I enjoy cooking but not from cookbooks.
14. I enjoy reading, it just takes me awhile to get thru a book.
15. I don't go to movies by myself.
16. I don't enjoy window shopping. If I go to shop I go to buy.
17. I detest garage sales. Having them and visiting them.
18. Don't tell me to do something, ask me and I probably will.
19. I hate clutter and useless stuff!
20. I love to climb into a cold bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home