kimmyandkids -->

Sunday, October 23, 2005

my weekend



So Friday I get a call from my sister Lisa asking what I was doing on Sunday. I let her know that the day was open and she proceeds to invite herself and family over for lunch. This is cool with me (funny actually) cause I will get to see Deana as well (my niece who is going to school away from home). I love it when my family comes over, we always have a good visit. Thank you Lisa for inviting yourself over and for sharing your limited time with Deana with us!!

Saturday comes around and Vivian decides she is going to cook enchiladas and some chicken called 'California Chicken' from a recipe book. Cool, cause now when have the main course for Sunday's lunch. Dinner was great, we had enchiladas and rice with chips and guacamole. Yumm...... Thanks Viv!

Sunday morning the phone rings at 7:35, hmmm...who could this be? Wow! It was Joleen asking if her and Alex and Carmen could crash our luncheon. The more the merrier :) Thank you Joleen, for coming over. I know it's a long drive but it is aways nice to see you (Alex too!).

I can honestly say that I had a very nice weekend. Spending time (even if it is short) with my family always make me happy. I think Aaron had a nice time? It's hard judging from the picture above (lol) and I know that the boys enjoyed their time with their cousins and building the train tracks.

Have a great week everyone! Thanks again for coming!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hehe, we had fun! :) Thanks for letting us crash the party. ;)

9:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home