kimmyandkids -->

Friday, June 30, 2006

a little friendly competition

Who ever said that a little friendly competition was a good thing was absolutley right! Yesterday the boys and I all went bowling. It was a fun afternoon that soon became a bit competitive. The first game I started off pretty good (for me anyway) and Aaron wasn't doing too hot. Well needless to say Aaron wasn't going to let me beat him so he ended up winning by 1 pin. Can you believe that! Anyway second games rolls around and I am hot! It was a tough game and I was being taunted by the boys the whole way through but I didn't care cause in the end I bowled a 184 and Aaron was (I think) a 178. Yes! Victory!

Just wanted to share something fun for a change :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hehe! sounds like such fun!! :)

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home