kimmyandkids -->

Sunday, May 28, 2006

the truth about me..

i am tired:
1. of fighting with my kids
2. the lack of conversation with my husband
3. of just sitting home with everyone doing their own thing

i am scared:
1. of what the future holds for my family
2. about my health
3. about my husband's health and lack of concern for it
4. about losing my loved ones

i am frustrated:
1. with my m-in-law's lack of motivation
2. with our different parenting techniques

i am trying to:
1. set better examples
2. be a better wife
3. be a more exciting mom
4. work thru my anxieties
5. be a better friend

i want to:
1. have a better relationship with my hubby
2. be more healthy
3. do more things as a family
4. have a better handle on finances
5. see my parents and grandparents more
6. lose weight
7. have fun
8. feel great when i wake up

i wish:
1. i could say that my husband is my best friend
2. money was never an issue
3. i could communicate my thoughts into words without sound like an idiot
4. i had a second bathroom

i love:
1. my family
2. my husband's family
3. being home for the kids
4. keeping my house clean
5. family get togethers
6. mornings

i admire:
1. people who complete what they start
2. people helping other people
3. my parents
4. seeing famililes having fun

i detest:
1. dishonesty
2. disloyalty
3. spiders

I am sure I could list many many more in each category but these are the first that come to mind. Can you tell I am a little depressed today :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home