kimmyandkids -->

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Oh no! What did I do?

Most days I feel pretty good, yesterday I felt a bit overwhelmed. You see, I started Weight Watchers and I am working on a pretty detailed budget. I couldn't tell you the last time I really kept track of our finances. Scary huh? I mean for the most part I know how much money we have and I am good about paying the bills on time but to keep track of every little thing is going to be a real challenge for me. So if you don't hear from me for a while its because I am buried in receipts and statements! Just kidding!

As far as the Weight Watchers? Part of me is excited and part of me is already screaming for food. I know I need to lose weight, exercise more and drink my water. Hopefully this will help me reach those goals. If you have any great recipes you would like to share please send them my way.

Have an awesome day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i know what you mean!

good for you! WW can be really great. For me, I tend to obsess over everything when I try it.. which can be good when you're learning to changey our lifestyle if you're prepared for that. I hope I can get the courage to try it again one of these days. I hope you get everything you want out of it!

7:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home