kimmyandkids -->

Thursday, June 22, 2006

its all good...

Sometimes I think I worry too much about life and the financial struggles that come along with it. After careful review of our finances we have discovered that we are in better shape then we thought. The trick now is to live within our means. This is difficult...we have always allowed ourselves 'instant gratification'...we are no different than lots of people these days...but it needs to change. What will and are we teaching our children? This will be a true test for us. Hopefully we can teach our kids what my parents taught me and that is to save for 'things'. In the long run they will appreciate what they aquire and maybe learn to think twice before buying. Now only if it would have worked for me :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home