kimmyandkids -->

Friday, November 18, 2005

crack...update

After 3 adjustments I think things are starting to feel a little better (just a little). It's quite strange how the body works though, I was expecting to feel immediate relief after the first adjustment. Let's just say I had a hard time falling asleep that night, the second night and it was alittle easier last night. For some reason I feel as though I was streched like a piece of saltwater taffy and I know that didn't happen but the little changes affected my entire body. Wow, I must have been out of whack. Next week I will go 3 times a week for a couple of weeks and then once a week for a while. Before long I will be back to the gym. Yeah! Hopefully I will be able to walk on the treadmill without my back hurting. :)

So as if that wasn't enough this morning I had a dental cleaning and exam. For the first time (ever) it didn't hurt, not even a little bit. I asked that a topical anesthetic be used around my gums and what a difference that made. Note to self, never see a hygienist without applying topical first! Great checkup! Yeah! The only downside is that once again I was informed that I should have my wisdom teeth removed. Not good! I probably will wait until next summer for that. I am a chicken huh? So this has been my exciting Friday!

Hope everyone else is having a great day too! Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts. I am confident that after all is said and done I will be a new woman. Only this time I think I will keep the babies off my hips :)

1 Comments:

Blogger mrsskeels said...

Glad things are going well for you. The journey is long, but worth it. Somehow though, I can't imagine you without a baby on your hip!

8:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home