kimmyandkids -->

Tuesday, November 15, 2005

crack.....

wow, I just had my first chiropractic experience. I can't quite say whether or not I enjoyed it yet but boy was I nervous. Why? who knows, maybe for me it was the fear of the unknown or better yet all the movies I watch where necks are broken with little effort. I am glad to say that nothing is broken :) So we reviewed my xrays from last night and without the doctor having to point it out I could see that my hip was crooked and there are pinched nerves in my upper spine. No wonder I have been hurting! He seems to think that this can be fixed in time. I am putting my utmost trust in him to fix me so I sure hope that he does.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Oh! Me too!! :) You'll be good as new soon, I know it!

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home