kimmyandkids -->

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

time for me....

guess what i did today? i am in the process of switching my workdays from 5 days a week to 3. i have been battling back and forth with myself whether or not to do this and today i just did it. i felt really bad for asking to only work monday thru wednesday and i know i shouldn't but for me it's hard to say no. i have felt an obligation to continue watching the kids not only for them (and their parents) but for financial reasons as well. they have been a part of our family since birth! i love them both so much.

after listening to and reading my family and friends responses to these issues i can say to all of you, THANKS for opening up my eyes and making me realize what needs to be done. i feel good about this decision and i can't wait to have time for me! time to read, time to finish projects, time to go to the gym, just time. something we all take for granted (sp)?

http://static.flickr.com/26/40635420_eb9baf1235_o.jpg

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is SO awesome! I am very happy for you. :D I can't wait to move so that I can enjoy my own weekday off again.

10:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home