kimmyandkids -->

Sunday, August 14, 2005

slowly but surely.......


so it's been a while since my last post. still feels weird writing my thoughts down for others to view. i really need to forget that portion of it then maybe i can open up a little more.

so friday i went to the beach with my mother in law, father in law, two kids and a boy i watch during the day. i was quite relieved when i found out that my father in law would go in the water with the kids. our beaches are so dirty and ugly, not to mention that it was quite cold at 11:00 in the morning. we stayed for about an hour then proceeded to a mexican restaurant for lunch. it was fun! just glad its over :)

every day i check my nieces blogs to gain insight on them. they amaze me so. i can actually say that they have inspired me in so many ways. like today for instance, i bought a book at Target to read while on vacation. now i am not an avid reader. I enjoy reading self help and medical stuff, so my goal this vacation is to finish the book. we shall see how that goes.

6 more days till vacation! who's counting huh? my family needs this break so bad. we have had a full house for years. kids coming and going, all sizes and ages. i just want to sit back and relax on the beach with a pina colada in one hand and a book in the other. this is a definite challenge for me. i can't sit still very long without going crazy thinking there is something i should be doing. one of my many faults. time to clean up after dinner!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Thank you for your compliments. I am inspired by our family as well! I know what you mean about "getting over" a blog being public. That can sometimes be a hard task but I actually think you're doing really well!

I'm so glad you are reading that book! I had actually planned for you to read mine (my mom just finished it and Aimee hasn't started) but I'm glad you're reading it either way. :) Next, you'll have to read the Time Traveler's Wife. Seriously- best book I've ever read.

10:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home