kimmyandkids -->

Sunday, September 04, 2005

what fun.....


what fun it has been. since my last post i have gone on vacation with my family and spent time with my extended family. can i just say that i am one of the luckiest people in the world when it comes to family. lets start with vacation. we went to freeport, grand bahama in the bahamas. we stayed at a very nice resort called ocean reef yacht club. the staff was great and the accomodations were perfect! we had a townhome larger than our house! how cool is that? we did some sight seeing, snorkeling, shopping and just plain relaxing. this was a much needed vacation for us. afterall, it had been 13 years since our last real vacation. we almost didn't make it out of miami because of cancelled flights due to the hurricane but hours later we made it home.

yesterday we spent the day with my extended family (sisters, parents, grandparents etc..) and swam, ate, gossiped, shared vacation photos and of course relaxed. oh, we celebrated birthdays as well. we had a great day. i love my family so much!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog is creative Keep up the great work. This may be of interest to you; roman catholic in respect to info on roman catholic

11:13 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I second my mom! I'm so glad you and your family got to go somewhere so nice for vacation. Isn't it nice to just get away sometimes?? :) The photos of your trip were absolutely beautiful!

Now, we just have to have you sign up for a flickr account so you can have online albums like Aimee and I! :) Then you can link to the albums.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home