kimmyandkids -->

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Women of Faith Conference 2006

As I sit here writing this I am reflecting on the last day of a half. Thanks to my sister Lisa and her incredible generosity I was able to attend this years (and 2007 too) Women of Faith Conference with my nieces Joleen and Aimee. I have to admit I was a little apprehensive about it at first...thinking that it might just be a day full of 'overly dramatic bible worshipers'....but the reality of it was that is was a venue filled with 18,000 women just like me.

I am already looking forward to next years conference. For it will again be a time to be thankful and grateful for what God has given me, my health, my family and my faith.

Thank you Lisa!!!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

it was so great to see you and spend time together this weekend. the conference was awesome and im looking forward to going again next year- provided my mom pays for everything. HA! so just kidding! ;)

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home