kimmyandkids -->

Saturday, August 12, 2006

not too bright tonight.......

I am usually very good about keeping my things in order. You know, things in my purse (wallet) credit cards, debit card, drivers license etc. Well I must have been either (1) pre-occupied or (2) hungry.

So tonight Vivian and I take Trevor to the movies. We are at the window ready to pay and here is where it happens..."where the ---- is my debit card?" hmmm let me think for a minute, when did I use it last? Oh yes, at Weinerschnitzel today for lunch! Fortunately Vivian was right next to me because of course I had no cash and the only credit card I have is at home. Thanks Viv! So I find the receipt for lunch (but still no card) so I call them to ask if my card is there. Let me tell you, there is a reason Weinerschnitzel pays their people minimum wage. Anyway, no luck there. So here I sit with a check that needs to be deposited, no cash, a husband away for the night and a near empty gas tank all on a saturday night. Feel sorry for me yet?

I guess all isn't bad though....the Mike's Hard Lemonade is starting to kick in!

Good night and sweet dreams :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

oh no!! have you found it yet??

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home