kimmyandkids -->

Thursday, July 27, 2006

it's my birthday and.....

i'll cry if I want to......no worries, I won't go into a song...but really so today I am 36 years old and you know what? I don't feel like crying. Birthdays have never bothered me. I was excited about turning 21 (who isn't) and when I hit 30 I loved it! I don't feel old at all. Now there are days that my body feels used and abused but as far as my mind goes I think its pretty young (sometimes anyway). All I asked for from my family this day is to give me a quiet home with no arguing or fighting. We shall see if they deliver!

Happy Birthday's go out to Sarah and Carmen!!!!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger mrsskeels said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!
MANY HUGS AND KISSES FROM THE HOT HIGH DESERT (with no air conditioning!!!) :(

2:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

happy happy birthday!! :) xo

3:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home