kimmyandkids -->

Friday, February 03, 2006

Trevor, the day after.....

What an emotional morning it was yesterday, having to hold your child while an anesthesiologist injects him with medication to put him off to sleep. I felt as though I was putting him to sleep indefinitely (just like I did when I held my parents dog while being euthinized). In my head I knew that he would wake up and all would be good but tell that to the heart! Anyway, when he woke up he was loopy and dizzy but just like he always does he bounced back full force. In fact he told me that he likes that dentist and wants to go back. My thoughts on that? Not if I can help it :) Hopefully his phobia will not be so bad next dental visit. Unfortunately he has inherited bad teeth (thanks Dad). This kid brushes better than me sometimes and he had 6 fillings. Yikes!

I did learn one thing about this whole procedure and that is Anesthesiologists make the bucks$$$

3 Comments:

Blogger mrsskeels said...

So glad it all turned out well. Now you know why Aimee considers anestheology? Sign me up. :)

5:54 PM  
Blogger mrsskeels said...

I can't spell! :( You looked it up didn't you???

5:55 PM  
Blogger Simply Me said...

Sounds like me and Jerry. I brush, floss, use mouthwash the whole nine yards. I have to go to the dentist every 4 months for peridontal scaling. Jerry on the other hand spends less than 30 seconds brushing and he never floss's, yet he always gets a good dental check up's! Go figure! Glad Trevor is doing better. He doesn't even know that this is just the beginning!!!LOL
Blessings,
Judith

7:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home