kimmyandkids -->

Monday, December 19, 2005

on the mend.....

Okay okay, so I took off a few days or so...maybe a week...but I have been ill...and we all know what happens when the wife/mom gets sick dont you? You got it! Life stops! So I am feeling a little better today so now I get to play a little catch up. Fortunately my Christmas shopping is done as well as most of my baking. I am so looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend! In case I can't post before then see you all on Sunday!!

2 Comments:

Blogger mrsskeels said...

I'm glad to hear that you are starting to feel better. I, for one, am much worse. It's been kind of cute, though. For the first time, since I can remember, my family is really taking care of me! I drug myself into the office today, but won't last long. Yesterday I lasted 1-1/2 hours, then spent all but about 2 hours in bed, actually sleeping. This flu sucks!!!!!

9:02 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

okay, way past time for an update. :)what are you up to? are the kids back in school? how are things going? what are you reading? etc.

10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home