kimmyandkids -->

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Absence makes the heart.....


We all know the saying and we all go through it but right now I must be extra hormonal or something. lol Aaron is in Glamis with 'the boys' this weekend and I am really missing him. I guess I do like the guy! Just kidding, he knows I love him. He just bought a quad (a motorcycle with four wheels) and left Thursday night for what probably is the last trip of the season (with the boy's anyway). I am really happy for him. He has made many sacrifices in order to allow me to stay home and raise the boys. One of which was selling his dune buggy (his pride and joy). We are planning on buying another one (maybe this summer) we'll see what happens though. Remember Glamis Aimee & Joleen? Time to start creating more fun memories :)

2 Comments:

Blogger mrsskeels said...

The boys look like they are having a blast! Yeah....where will Viv live? She can rent Deana's room....

7:34 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There you are! Glad to hear things are going well. Yes, we remember it!! :) I remember Uncle A being mad at me for stalling it.. lol! :) Fun stuff!!

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home