kimmyandkids -->

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Duhhhhhhhhh......

Just thought I would share a pretty funny 'duh' moment. When Sarah was visiting we went to the mall to redeem Gymboree gift cards that Trevor received for his birthday. So we are shopping in the store and I think out loud. "Gracie is having a birthday soon". Of course now this gives me a reason to buy a girlie outfit at my favorite kids store. We shop and I find an adorable outfit for Gracie as well as two pair of pajamas for Trevor (yes they still fit him, in fact Gymboree has upped there sizes to 10) Yeah for me! Anyway, we are walking down the mall and it hits me, "duh, Gracie isn't having a birthday! Emily is". Score one for Gracie :)

2 Comments:

Blogger mrsskeels said...

I did exacxtly the same thing in reverse last year! Yep....we're in the same family!!!

7:33 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LOL too funny!

9:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home