kimmyandkids -->

Friday, September 23, 2005

here I am.......

Well it's been a while for me so here is an update of what has been going on around here. Life without little ones during the day has been pretty busy. I have managed to accomplish lots of little tasks that have been bugging me. i.e. sorting tupperware, scheduling appts, clearing out toys, some weeding, in the process of taking down pool + many more.

Today consists of taking the car to the dealer to have some minor things done and hoping they give me a rental so that I have a way of picking up the kids from school. I need to make the rocky road fudge for Sarah's chocolate party and I of course the ever dreaded laundry which seems to creep up on me daily :( hmmm what will dinner be tonight? I have been so good at making dinner everynight. My challenge? Creativity! I really do not like reading cook books (boring) so I try to create new things out of old favorites. Any ideas? please forward if you do!

Well time to feed the kiddo so that I can take them all to school and start this day! Have a great day everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home