kimmyandkids -->

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

finger licking good.....


Have you ever spent hours preparing a meal for the family thinking that they will totally enjoy it and compliment you for your efforts? Sure you have, we all do it. It's that little pat on the back that keeps us motivated to continue trying new things. Its the 'challenge' we face as mothers and wives, trying to keep everyone happy all of the time.

Well I was successful tonight! I made baby back ribs in the crock pot and it was a hit! Yeah, 2 points for me!!!! Bones anyone? :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yummmmmmmmmmmmm!! :) That's makin' my mouth water and it's only 9:20 in the morning..hehe! :) Last night I actually made dinner (woohoo!). I made salmon and fresh green beans and it was yummy! :)

9:19 AM  
Blogger Heidi R. said...

Ribs sound so good...i love them when the meat just falls off the bone...ummmmm...sounds so good!

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home