kimmyandkids -->

Thursday, March 02, 2006

freebies......

Who likes receiving freebies in the mail? ME! ME! I do! and they just keep coming too! Let's see, early this week I received 20 Take 5 Hershey Bars to sample and share with others (theres a few left to share :)) and yesterday I qualified to receive a FREE Home Cafe Individual Pod Coffee Maker, I am awaiting this Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner and last week I received a full size Murad Lighten & Brighten Eye Cream (retails for $75, I was able to sell that one on Ebay, Yeah for Ebay). Keep them coming!!!!!

Watch your mail too, you never know what surprises you will get :)

Have a Great Day!

4 Comments:

Blogger mrsskeels said...

Speaking of watching the mail....you and everyone else in our fmaily with a dog or cat, should be receiveing free pet food within the next few weeks from Purina. You're welcome! I'm not sure if they send actual food or the coupon for a free bag, but it's coming.....and YES I do love free things.....

9:20 AM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Ancient Chinese Secret :)

12:06 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

lol you and your freebies. ;)

8:12 PM  
Blogger Simply Me said...

I hope you included the recluse from Georgia.
Blessings,

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home